YOUR BASKET IS EMPTY
NO JOURNEYS HAVE BEEN SELECTED
Heathrow to Kensington
Heathrow is the largest and busiest airport in the United Kingdom. Thousands of passengers travel from the airport to Central London and other areas every day.
The most comfortable ways of travel by far for all airport transfers are taxis and minicabs. Kensington is a district in Central London and one of the most important commercial towns in London.
To get to Kensington from the Heathrow, book your taxi with us and enjoy a leisurely ride through this old English city.
Why should you choose to travel with us?
- We believe in delivering 100% satisfaction to our customers through punctuality, commitment and fair travel rates.
- We have a special discount up to £10.00 GBP if you choose to pay through our online system by using your Credit or Debit card.
- We operate a proud team of knowledgeable and proficient drivers who are licensed by the Public Carriage Office. Our drivers understand the high service commitments and adhere to all rules and regulations.
- Smartly dressed drivers provide Meet and Greet service at meeting points determined during the time of booking itself. The price for these services is included in your price quote.
- Our charges do not include any hidden costs and also provides an extra 30 minutes of free waiting time and free flight monitoring services.
- Extra seats are provided at a minimal additional cost.
- Our service charge is inclusive of airport parking charges and we do not charge for rescheduled flight timings.
- All details are collected through our simple, easy to use online portal.
- All diversion details are also collected thus leaving you with no surprises when you receive your service charge.
- All our vehicles, are well maintained and drivers can facilitate payment through cash.
- We cater to your needs with complete safety and no extra charge even during the unsocial hours of the day.
Time & Distance
- Approximate Journey Time: 45 - 60 Minutes
- Distance: 12 Miles